1. Login to your account and go to your organization's dashboard by clicking on the upper right button.
2. Click on Billing from the left menu sidebar:
3. To subscribe to a service, click Select under the required add-on:
4. In case of Crawlera, select a desired plan and click Subscribe:
In case of Splash, select a desired instance size and click Subscribe:
In case of Scrapy Cloud, enter the required number of units and click Subscribe:
5. The billing portal will open for you to review the billing details and confirm the order:
6. You can always review the subscription later on by clicking Open Billing Portal:
7. Click on the active subscription to view its contents:
As you can see, there are options to edit or cancel the subscription.
8. Click Edit Subscription to modify it:
Change number of Scapy Cloud units or Splash instances, or remove certain services entirely, and click Update Subscription.
You can also edit the subscription by clicking Modify under each add-on. In case of Scrapy Cloud, this will let you adjust the quantity of units:
In case of Crawlera, this will give you the option to upgrade to a higher plan:
In case of Splash, you can order instances of other sizes:
9. Click Cancel Subscription (see step 7) if you need to terminate it. You'll be able to choose between immediate cancellation or on next renewal (at the start of a new billing cycle):