I've got a problem trying to run a spider using Selenium (firefox webdrive) to scrape some dynamical data as you could understand. Locally works fine, but when I've tried to run my spider (deployed using a dockerfile to install Firefox and Geckodriver) deployed on Scrapinghub, an error appears every time "webdrive" intent to get the url I want to scrape from. However, one only time, the spider runs and scrape the data, well, ONLY ONE TIME, but normally it raises that error. The log error is in the image attached, and also my source code, I'll be very grateful if someone can tell me any similar story. Thanks a lot.